Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sorry, hiatus again =C

Domani mattina io vado al mare con Sele e suo fidanzato. dunque non posso aggiornare prima Domenica sera, mi dispiace =C
tomorrow morning I go to the sea with Sele and her boyfriend. Meaning I cannot upload before Sunday night, I’m sorry *sad face*

I will how ever be attempting to write some while I am there (hopefully I’ll be more successful than last time we were al mare). We are training and it's 4 hours each way so I’m hoping to write some then as I don’t feel like reading my book the whole time because then it will be finished. Mum only gave me two in the US and I’ve already finished one as we've spent a whole day at a water park and a half day at the pool, and apparently you don’t actually swim the whole (or even the majority of the) time you are there, you just spend the whole time trying to get as much skin cancer as possible. I refused to and thus wore LOTS of sunscreen and hid in the shade, I was the only one not bright pink at the end of the day.

I’m off to grumble at the internet in an attempt to load this before packing and then settling down for some nighnighs

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you can Vlog your blog???? That would be cool............

    ReplyDelete